People often say that giving up smoking is hard. Giving up an addiction is a difficult thing. If you are trying to lose weight then you will know that it can be one of the hardest things to do.
The trouble is that weight problems aside from physical conditions that cause an increase in weight are usually down to lifestyle choice. A lifestyle to some extent is an addiction. As humans we tend to opt for choices that are the easiest. In nature we see it all the time, electricity always takes the shortest path.
For electricity this is a good thing but as for our health and well bieng the quickest and easiest options are not always the best ones to take.
The very first time we start to exercise many of us have thought , " why am I doing this?". When the results of our efforts are not instant we then have the perfect reason to quit.
Does that sound familiar to you? Basically our brains are wired to make us happy and to do it quickly. If exercise and healthy living don't register as fun from the get go the sub-concious brain will do what it needs to in order to come up with a better option.
So the question is - Who is really in control? You or your brain?
You are your brain - and your brain is you you - might be the reply. But this is far from the truth. Our sub-concious brain is what really drives our instincts, desires and habbits. It seeks out pleasure and it's influence is very strong.
The trick is to learn how to defeat your pleasure seeking sub-concious. Trust me, once you do the weight will fall off and you will enjoy doing it.
One of the best things you can do ist to surround yourself with like minded people in order to achieve your goals. Don't do it alone.
Visit my website and join the community, it is free and you will not get charged a penny. When you join you will be welcomed into the community with open arms.
The best and easiest way to lose weight.
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 5, 2018 Get the Control over Inappropriate Acts by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 30, 2018 Let’s Get the Counseling from Renowned Therapist in Long Island by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 14, 2018 Find a Great Resource of Depression Treatment and Anger Management in Long Island by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 2, 2018 Now it’s the Time to Keep Depression far Away from You by longislandpsychology center
- Jul 21, 2018 Importnace of Aloe Vera by Daniel James
- Jul 9, 2018 Best Ear Nose Throat and Allergy Care at New York by drsniffles ny
- Jul 7, 2018 Main reasons for relationship broken between couples by Guest
- Jul 6, 2018 How many times have you tried to take Cialis? by Jeff Riley
- Jun 28, 2018 Quickly come out from the Depression with Long Island Psychology Center by longislandpsychology center
- Jun 27, 2018 Top-Notch Marriage Counseling Center in Long Island by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO