Generic Viagra is one of the most popular medications used for treating male impotence. Like every synthetic medicine, Generic Viagra should be used after consulting the doctor. With increasing popularity of this medicine, many men have few queries about Generic Viagra before, during and even after using it. Let’s check out them.
Generic Viagra is an amazing medicine that is mainly prescribed for the treatment of male impotence, also known as Erectile Dysfunction (ED). It is actively composed of Sildenafil Citrate, an FDA-approved drug. Hence, it is safe in use, but after consulting the medical professional.
What is Generic Viagra?
As the name suggests, it is the Generic version of the branded medicine Viagra, which contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active component. Since it is a generic medicine, it is available at a very cheaper rate as compared to its branded counterpart, though the efficacy and safety are identical.
How does it work?
Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) is a PDE5-inhibitor, which means, it inhibits PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type five) enzyme soon after oral administration. After that, the body experiences elevation in the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide that increase the blood flow in the penile organ dramatically. Eventually, a man experiences harder and long-lasting erection.
Who can utilize generic Viagra?
Younger adults and older men with impotency issue can use it after seeking a proper medical advice. Men under the age of 18 years should never use this generic medicine.
Is the drug prescribed for women and children?
NO! It is not formulated for women and children.
Who shouldn’t use Generic Viagra?
Men who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should not use Generic Viagra. Also, men who are under nitrates and alpha-blockers (antihypertensive drugs) therapy are strictly prohibited from using it.
does generic Viagra actually improve intimate life?
To a certain extent, Yes. The main function of this medicine is to improve the blood flow to the male reproductive organ for an erection. So that a man can enjoy the lovemaking with great satisfaction. Eventually, this will help improve his intimate life.
Does the drug enhance the sexual drive?
Generic Viagra is purely for enhancing the ability to achieve and sustain an erection during sexual activity; it will not increase your sexual drive.
Is sexual stimulation necessary to experience the effect?
Of course, yes! Generic Viagra will not give you erection automatically. You need to undergo sexual stimulation after taking the dose to get and maintain an erection.
Most Recent Articles
- May 16, 2019 Cavendish Nutrition & Fulfillment - Leading Dietary Supplement Manufacturer by Cavendish Nutrition
- Apr 15, 2019 Cavendish Nutrition-Best Supplement Manufacturers in New York by Cavendish Nutrition
- Apr 11, 2019 Know the Importance of Drinking Water by Molly
- Jan 31, 2019 VITAMIN BUSINESS STARTUP CHECKLIST by Vitamix Laboratories
- Jan 22, 2019 NATURAL PRODUCTS INSIDER HAILS BITTER ORANGE AS A KEY THERMOGENIC INGREDIENT by Vitamix Laboratories
- Jan 22, 2019 Turn Your Product Concept into an Effective Manufacturing Formula! by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 14, 2019 Choose the Best Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 9, 2019 SAVE-A-PET ANIMAL SHELTER FUNDRAISER by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 8, 2019 Best Custom Supplement and Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers in New York by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 8, 2019 how to design a vitamin brochure by Vitamix Laboratories
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO