Part 5 of the Series: Aging and the "Pauses of Life"
Immunopause - When you can't fight infections
Do you remember childhood as one long string of good health, yet your adult life is one sinus infection after another? With every hormone loss or brain chemical imbalance, our immune code is broken. As early as the beginning of puberty, our immune response slowly begins to decline, which in turn causes us to get sick easier.
Our immune system provides a layer of protection that keeps viruses and infections from harming the brain and the body. When you enter Immunopause,
Infections can grow and develop inside the body when the immune system is asleep at the wheel. Tiny microorganisms are let in through the various orifices and work their way into your cells, wreaking havoc along the way. Infections can contribute to further inflammation, and more dangerously, like in the case of AIDS, can destroy your immune system.
Infections that occur in the body can affect our brain. For example, the common flu contributes to Parkinson's disease. When your immune system is compromised, your dopamine level is diminished. That is why Parkinson's drugs, which build dopamine, can help to alleviate flu symptoms.
Infections can occur anywhere in the brain and the body, sending their own aging code and jump-starting the pauses such as:
- Heart infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Infections of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, and muscles
- Bacterial skin infections
- Fungal skin infections
- Viral skin infections
It's relatively easy to boost your immunity. A multi-modal approach including medications, hormones, supplements and specific dietary suggestions will help you break immunopause. I've included a list of nutrients that will help break the immunopause code. Consider these natural treatments, and consider making an appointment to have a full body check-up. Early detection is your best bet in fully recovering from immune diseases - including cancer. PLEASE CONSULT with your doctor before beginning any new protocol. We at Path Medical can help.
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 31, 2019 VITAMIN BUSINESS STARTUP CHECKLIST by Vitamix Laboratories
- Jan 22, 2019 NATURAL PRODUCTS INSIDER HAILS BITTER ORANGE AS A KEY THERMOGENIC INGREDIENT by Vitamix Laboratories
- Jan 22, 2019 Turn Your Product Concept into an Effective Manufacturing Formula! by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 14, 2019 Choose the Best Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 9, 2019 SAVE-A-PET ANIMAL SHELTER FUNDRAISER by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 8, 2019 Best Custom Supplement and Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers in New York by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 8, 2019 how to design a vitamin brochure by Vitamix Laboratories
- Dec 31, 2018 5 tips for selling vitamin supplements online by Vitamix Laboratories
- Nov 28, 2018 Best Psychologist in Long Island - Perfect for you by longislandpsychology center
- Nov 20, 2018 Benefits of Sildenafil Citrate Pills by fras
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO