Part 5 of the Series: Aging and the "Pauses of Life"
Immunopause - When you can't fight infections
Do you remember childhood as one long string of good health, yet your adult life is one sinus infection after another? With every hormone loss or brain chemical imbalance, our immune code is broken. As early as the beginning of puberty, our immune response slowly begins to decline, which in turn causes us to get sick easier.
Our immune system provides a layer of protection that keeps viruses and infections from harming the brain and the body. When you enter Immunopause,
Infections can grow and develop inside the body when the immune system is asleep at the wheel. Tiny microorganisms are let in through the various orifices and work their way into your cells, wreaking havoc along the way. Infections can contribute to further inflammation, and more dangerously, like in the case of AIDS, can destroy your immune system.
Infections that occur in the body can affect our brain. For example, the common flu contributes to Parkinson's disease. When your immune system is compromised, your dopamine level is diminished. That is why Parkinson's drugs, which build dopamine, can help to alleviate flu symptoms.
Infections can occur anywhere in the brain and the body, sending their own aging code and jump-starting the pauses such as:
- Heart infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Infections of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, and muscles
- Bacterial skin infections
- Fungal skin infections
- Viral skin infections
It's relatively easy to boost your immunity. A multi-modal approach including medications, hormones, supplements and specific dietary suggestions will help you break immunopause. I've included a list of nutrients that will help break the immunopause code. Consider these natural treatments, and consider making an appointment to have a full body check-up. Early detection is your best bet in fully recovering from immune diseases - including cancer. PLEASE CONSULT with your doctor before beginning any new protocol. We at Path Medical can help.
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 9, 2018 Best Ear Nose Throat and Allergy Care at New York by drsniffles ny
- Jul 7, 2018 Main reasons for relationship broken between couples by Guest
- Jul 6, 2018 How many times have you tried to take Cialis? by Jeff Riley
- Jun 28, 2018 Quickly come out from the Depression with Long Island Psychology Center by longislandpsychologycenter
- Jun 27, 2018 Top-Notch Marriage Counseling Center in Long Island by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Jun 26, 2018 ow many times have you tried to take Cialis by Guest
- Jun 26, 2018 Generic Viagra- For Enjoying Undisturbed Intimacy Session by Paul Morris
- Jun 26, 2018 Best Health for Old Age Person by Daniel James
- Jun 19, 2018 State-of-the-Art Diagnosis & Treatment for Allergies with Perfect Ear, Nose, and Throat Medical Care by drsniffles ny
- Jun 14, 2018 Quick and Best Way to Relieve Your Asthma by drsniffles ny
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO