There are many health care professionals, today, that still focus on treating disease once it is diagnosed. They're still not getting the big picture and miss 90% of silent disease. While early detection is key, prevention is equally important in guaranteeing a longer, healthier life. By focusing on preventive treatment, my patients don't experience unexpected illnesses or surprise deaths.
- A sudden onset of sharp pain in an arm, shoulder, the back, stomach, or jaw
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Sudden dizzy spells
- Breaking out in a cold sweat
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg, which may affect only one side of the body
- Sudden confusion or difficulty speaking
- Difficulty seeing in one or both eyes
- Loss of balance or coordination, dizziness, or trouble walking
- Severe, sudden headache of unknown cause
A C-reactive protein blood test is one of the simplest ways to identify chronic inflammation that may be smoldering in your body. Coronary computed tomography angiography (CTA) is another useful technique for identifying heart disease.
The key to prolonging good heart health (and overall health) and continuing to lead a vibrant and active life is the ability to identify the aging parts of your body that may already be experiencing the ravages of silent disease.
- Fish oil
- B-complex vitamins
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Amsa (Indian gooseberry)
- Dietary fiber
By following a healthy lifestyle including exercise and a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, healthy whole grains, and plenty of low-fat protein (including eggs, which are a perfect protein source rich in amino acids), you may lose excess weight that can contribute to heart disease and stroke. You also need to eat foods that are low in sodium, which will naturally reduce internal swelling and water retention. For more information on my Braverman Protocol and Rainbow Diet, you can read my book, The Amazing Way to Reverse Heart Disease Naturally. But a yearly exam that includes early detection tests is a must.
At PATH Medical, we can help you with all of your health, dietary, and supplemental needs.
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 19, 2018 State-of-the-Art Diagnosis & Treatment for Allergies with Perfect Ear, Nose, and Throat Medical Care by drsniffles ny
- Jun 14, 2018 Quick and Best Way to Relieve Your Asthma by drsniffles ny
- Jun 13, 2018 Acid Reflux For Food by Daniel James
- Jun 12, 2018 Meet ENT and Allergy Specialist at NYC by drsniffles ny
- Jun 9, 2018 How to Lose your weight in a Month by Daniel James
- Jun 7, 2018 Health Benefits from Apples by Daniel James
- Jun 5, 2018 Get a Detailed Diagnosis for Your Allergy by drsniffles ny
- Jun 1, 2018 Get the Leading Counselling Service for Couples by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- May 31, 2018 Control Anger - Change Your Thinking and Responses by longislandpsychologycenter
- May 30, 2018 Feel Better With The Treatment of Dr. Shapiro! by drsniffles ny
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO