There are many health care professionals, today, that still focus on treating disease once it is diagnosed. They're still not getting the big picture and miss 90% of silent disease. While early detection is key, prevention is equally important in guaranteeing a longer, healthier life. By focusing on preventive treatment, my patients don't experience unexpected illnesses or surprise deaths.
- A sudden onset of sharp pain in an arm, shoulder, the back, stomach, or jaw
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Sudden dizzy spells
- Breaking out in a cold sweat
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg, which may affect only one side of the body
- Sudden confusion or difficulty speaking
- Difficulty seeing in one or both eyes
- Loss of balance or coordination, dizziness, or trouble walking
- Severe, sudden headache of unknown cause
A C-reactive protein blood test is one of the simplest ways to identify chronic inflammation that may be smoldering in your body. Coronary computed tomography angiography (CTA) is another useful technique for identifying heart disease.
The key to prolonging good heart health (and overall health) and continuing to lead a vibrant and active life is the ability to identify the aging parts of your body that may already be experiencing the ravages of silent disease.
- Fish oil
- B-complex vitamins
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Amsa (Indian gooseberry)
- Dietary fiber
By following a healthy lifestyle including exercise and a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, healthy whole grains, and plenty of low-fat protein (including eggs, which are a perfect protein source rich in amino acids), you may lose excess weight that can contribute to heart disease and stroke. You also need to eat foods that are low in sodium, which will naturally reduce internal swelling and water retention. For more information on my Braverman Protocol and Rainbow Diet, you can read my book, The Amazing Way to Reverse Heart Disease Naturally. But a yearly exam that includes early detection tests is a must.
At PATH Medical, we can help you with all of your health, dietary, and supplemental needs.
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 30, 2018 Let’s Get the Counseling from Renowned Therapist in Long Island by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 14, 2018 Find a Great Resource of Depression Treatment and Anger Management in Long Island by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 2, 2018 Now it’s the Time to Keep Depression far Away from You by longislandpsychology center
- Jul 21, 2018 Importnace of Aloe Vera by Daniel James
- Jul 9, 2018 Best Ear Nose Throat and Allergy Care at New York by drsniffles ny
- Jul 7, 2018 Main reasons for relationship broken between couples by Guest
- Jul 6, 2018 How many times have you tried to take Cialis? by Jeff Riley
- Jun 28, 2018 Quickly come out from the Depression with Long Island Psychology Center by longislandpsychology center
- Jun 27, 2018 Top-Notch Marriage Counseling Center in Long Island by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Jun 26, 2018 ow many times have you tried to take Cialis by Guest
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO