Asthma is a condition that causes episodes of decreased airflow in the lungs from inflammation or constriction of the air passages, which is not constant, but comes and goes. Asthma can cause a range of symptoms from very mild to very serious including:
● Coughing, especially at night, with exercise, or when laughing
● Trouble breathing
● Tightness in the chest
Dr. Sniffles allergy & asthma care of New York, specializes in the evaluation and management of allergic and immunologic disorders affecting both children and adults. Our Asthma specialist NYC offer highly specialized services from asthma treatments to immunotherapy. Treatment will vary depending on the severity of your asthma. Generally, treating asthma requires you to avoid the sources that provoke your asthma. There are two general types of medications prescribed to treat asthma: quick relief medications and controller medications. Quick relief medications are used to relieve the symptoms of an asthma attack and controller medications are generally used for long-term asthma control to treat the underlying inflammation of the lungs. Your allergist explain what is needed during your visit.
Our Treatment will be like : We will ask you questions about your symptoms and the possible causes of those symptoms. If you keep a journal of your symptoms, please bring it along with you. We will ask you about your family history, any medicines you may be taking and talk you about your job, home and a bit about your lifestyle. These questions may include:
● Any current physical problems
● Previous medical conditions
● History of allergies or eczema increases your chance of asthma
● Exposure to environmental factors that can worsen asthma
Physical examination. You will undergo a physical exam. We will look at your ears, eyes, nose, throat, skin, chest, lungs. We may also order X-rays of your lungs and sinuses. This comprehensive exam allows us to review your health and your current physical condition. Early and aggressive asthma treatment is key to relieving symptoms and preventing asthma attacks. The most effective asthma treatments offer short-term relief and long-term control. Understanding asthma treatments will enable us to work together to successfully manage your asthma symptoms. And we have started to follow New Asthma Treatments.
The antibody treatment is one of them, where an antibody based drug is administered into the patient is a novel approach to treating asthma. It works like this- the antibody that is administered into the patient's body as a medication, attacks the patient's circulating Immunoglobulin E antibody. By binding Immunoglobulin E, it prevents the IgE from attaching to cells that release substances (including histamine) when they encounter allergens, as they recruit other cells causing more inflammation in the airways.
It is the Asthma Doctor NYC’s commitment to our patients that has earned our Asthma doctor the reputation of being one of NYC’s best allergy & asthma practices. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility to uphold the greatest standard of excellence in patient care. So don't waste time and immediately meet Doctor Sniffles to cure your Asthma.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 14, 2019 Choose the Best Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers by vitagenlab
- Jan 9, 2019 SAVE-A-PET ANIMAL SHELTER FUNDRAISER by vitagenlab
- Jan 8, 2019 Best Custom Supplement and Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers in New York by vitagenlab
- Jan 8, 2019 how to design a vitamin brochure by vitamixlabs
- Dec 31, 2018 5 tips for selling vitamin supplements online by vitamixlabs
- Nov 28, 2018 Best Psychologist in Long Island - Perfect for you by longislandpsychology center
- Nov 20, 2018 Benefits of Sildenafil Citrate Pills by fras
- Nov 12, 2018 Best Way To Beat Impotency Problem Using Natural Remedy by Elissa Williams
- Nov 1, 2018 Improve Your Life with Queens Psychotherapy by longislandpsychology center
- Oct 26, 2018 CAVERTA IS A BEST PILL FOR IMPOTENT MEN by Lesa Thomas
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO