Asthma is a condition that causes episodes of decreased airflow in the lungs from inflammation or constriction of the air passages, which is not constant, but comes and goes. Asthma can cause a range of symptoms from very mild to very serious including:
● Coughing, especially at night, with exercise, or when laughing
● Trouble breathing
● Tightness in the chest
Dr. Sniffles allergy & asthma care of New York, specializes in the evaluation and management of allergic and immunologic disorders affecting both children and adults. Our Asthma specialist NYC offer highly specialized services from asthma treatments to immunotherapy. Treatment will vary depending on the severity of your asthma. Generally, treating asthma requires you to avoid the sources that provoke your asthma. There are two general types of medications prescribed to treat asthma: quick relief medications and controller medications. Quick relief medications are used to relieve the symptoms of an asthma attack and controller medications are generally used for long-term asthma control to treat the underlying inflammation of the lungs. Your allergist explain what is needed during your visit.
Our Treatment will be like : We will ask you questions about your symptoms and the possible causes of those symptoms. If you keep a journal of your symptoms, please bring it along with you. We will ask you about your family history, any medicines you may be taking and talk you about your job, home and a bit about your lifestyle. These questions may include:
● Any current physical problems
● Previous medical conditions
● History of allergies or eczema increases your chance of asthma
● Exposure to environmental factors that can worsen asthma
Physical examination. You will undergo a physical exam. We will look at your ears, eyes, nose, throat, skin, chest, lungs. We may also order X-rays of your lungs and sinuses. This comprehensive exam allows us to review your health and your current physical condition. Early and aggressive asthma treatment is key to relieving symptoms and preventing asthma attacks. The most effective asthma treatments offer short-term relief and long-term control. Understanding asthma treatments will enable us to work together to successfully manage your asthma symptoms. And we have started to follow New Asthma Treatments.
The antibody treatment is one of them, where an antibody based drug is administered into the patient is a novel approach to treating asthma. It works like this- the antibody that is administered into the patient's body as a medication, attacks the patient's circulating Immunoglobulin E antibody. By binding Immunoglobulin E, it prevents the IgE from attaching to cells that release substances (including histamine) when they encounter allergens, as they recruit other cells causing more inflammation in the airways.
It is the Asthma Doctor NYC’s commitment to our patients that has earned our Asthma doctor the reputation of being one of NYC’s best allergy & asthma practices. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility to uphold the greatest standard of excellence in patient care. So don't waste time and immediately meet Doctor Sniffles to cure your Asthma.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 16, 2018 Professional Couples counseling Long Island Since 1977, Don't Wait Too Long! by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Feb 27, 2018 How to start pharma Export services bussiness by gm global
- Feb 14, 2018 Get Prime Quality Asthma care in a courteous and compassionate environment.. by drsniffles ny
- Feb 13, 2018 Cell Phone Safety By Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Feb 9, 2018 Dr Braverman on Immune System by Eric Braverman
- Feb 6, 2018 Best Treatment Procedures for Maintaining Long Term Physical and Mental Health by threedwellness
- Feb 6, 2018 GABA Deficiency by Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Feb 6, 2018 DRINKING ALCOHOL MAKES NUMBER OF SKIN PROBLEMS by Guest
- Feb 5, 2018 How landscaping companies prevent frozen pipes during cold weather by TenderCareLawnService
- Feb 2, 2018 Preventing Heart Attack and Stroke by Eric Braverman
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO