There are benefits to trying something new every day. The world is full of endless possibilities, and just by exploring them, you'll increase your brain functioning.
By trying a new exercise routine, activity, game, task, book, food, or even television show, you are expanding your brain to create new neuronal connections. You don't have to master an activity, or even like it, for it to change your brain.
The point is to get out of your comfort zone for as little as 15 minutes to see what sparks your interest. Find ways that you can expand your experience. For example, if you love to take walks, choose a different route than usual. Even small changes count.
IT'S YOUR MOVE!
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 9, 2018 Best Ear Nose Throat and Allergy Care at New York by drsniffles ny
- Jul 7, 2018 Main reasons for relationship broken between couples by Guest
- Jul 6, 2018 How many times have you tried to take Cialis? by Jeff Riley
- Jun 28, 2018 Quickly come out from the Depression with Long Island Psychology Center by longislandpsychologycenter
- Jun 27, 2018 Top-Notch Marriage Counseling Center in Long Island by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Jun 26, 2018 ow many times have you tried to take Cialis by Guest
- Jun 26, 2018 Generic Viagra- For Enjoying Undisturbed Intimacy Session by Paul Morris
- Jun 26, 2018 Best Health for Old Age Person by Daniel James
- Jun 19, 2018 State-of-the-Art Diagnosis & Treatment for Allergies with Perfect Ear, Nose, and Throat Medical Care by drsniffles ny
- Jun 14, 2018 Quick and Best Way to Relieve Your Asthma by drsniffles ny
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO