With an epidemic of Kidney Disease on the rise, robbing more and more people of their health, it's time to become aware of this burgeoning threat. Characterized by a progressive loss of the kidney's ability to filter toxins from the blood, kidney disease also accelerates aging.
There are numerous causes of of kidney disease, such as metabolic syndrome, resistance to metabolic hormones (insulin, leptin, etc.), and increases in parathyroid hormone levels; but obesity appears to play a central role. Overuse of NSAIDs, as well as exposure to heavy metals may also impair kidney health. Heavy metals (such as mercury and lead) are especially damaging because they resist removal, and wreak havoc on a number of organs and tissues.
At PATH Medical we assess patients' blood for heavy metals, and then meet the challenge with chelation therapy for those with heavy metal contamination. We also use a targeted nutritional support strategy. With so many Americans walking around with kidneys that are on their "last legs," it's time to protect your Kidneys for a longer life.
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 30, 2018 Let’s Get the Counseling from Renowned Therapist in Long Island by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 14, 2018 Find a Great Resource of Depression Treatment and Anger Management in Long Island by longislandpsychology center
- Aug 2, 2018 Now it’s the Time to Keep Depression far Away from You by longislandpsychology center
- Jul 21, 2018 Importnace of Aloe Vera by Daniel James
- Jul 9, 2018 Best Ear Nose Throat and Allergy Care at New York by drsniffles ny
- Jul 7, 2018 Main reasons for relationship broken between couples by Guest
- Jul 6, 2018 How many times have you tried to take Cialis? by Jeff Riley
- Jun 28, 2018 Quickly come out from the Depression with Long Island Psychology Center by longislandpsychology center
- Jun 27, 2018 Top-Notch Marriage Counseling Center in Long Island by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Jun 26, 2018 ow many times have you tried to take Cialis by Guest
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO