With an epidemic of Kidney Disease on the rise, robbing more and more people of their health, it's time to become aware of this burgeoning threat. Characterized by a progressive loss of the kidney's ability to filter toxins from the blood, kidney disease also accelerates aging.
There are numerous causes of of kidney disease, such as metabolic syndrome, resistance to metabolic hormones (insulin, leptin, etc.), and increases in parathyroid hormone levels; but obesity appears to play a central role. Overuse of NSAIDs, as well as exposure to heavy metals may also impair kidney health. Heavy metals (such as mercury and lead) are especially damaging because they resist removal, and wreak havoc on a number of organs and tissues.
At PATH Medical we assess patients' blood for heavy metals, and then meet the challenge with chelation therapy for those with heavy metal contamination. We also use a targeted nutritional support strategy. With so many Americans walking around with kidneys that are on their "last legs," it's time to protect your Kidneys for a longer life.
Eric Braverman MD is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. Dr. Braverman is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 16, 2018 Professional Couples counseling Long Island Since 1977, Don't Wait Too Long! by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Feb 27, 2018 How to start pharma Export services bussiness by gm global
- Feb 14, 2018 Get Prime Quality Asthma care in a courteous and compassionate environment.. by drsniffles ny
- Feb 13, 2018 Cell Phone Safety By Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Feb 9, 2018 Dr Braverman on Immune System by Eric Braverman
- Feb 6, 2018 Best Treatment Procedures for Maintaining Long Term Physical and Mental Health by threedwellness
- Feb 6, 2018 GABA Deficiency by Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Feb 6, 2018 DRINKING ALCOHOL MAKES NUMBER OF SKIN PROBLEMS by Guest
- Feb 5, 2018 How landscaping companies prevent frozen pipes during cold weather by TenderCareLawnService
- Feb 2, 2018 Preventing Heart Attack and Stroke by Eric Braverman
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO