Vitamix Laboratories, one of the most highly regarded vitamin manufacturers in the industry, recently announced a major milestone: the company has moved into a new 23,175 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Commack, New York. The company's move from its original 7,200 square foot location in Farmingdale, New York means that it will be able to manufacture new products, create more jobs, and implement ultra-modern equipment.
According to representatives of the Vitamin Manufacturer, Vitamix Laboratories Commack location boasts three fully climate controlled warehouses and two in-house laboratories. The facility also includes advanced processing capabilities and fully automated filling and packaging lines for powders, liquids, solid dose vitamins, supplements, and nutritional products.
The company's founder, Michael W. Koschitz, told Newsday that Vitamix Laboratories' facility will allow the company to accelerate the production of Beverage Booster, its new line of meal replacement and energy drinks. Vitamix Laboratories will also carry on with the production of Private Label Supplements for other companies around the globe. These plans are expected to create 20 jobs over the next two years, bringing the company's workforce up from 11 members to 31.
Suffolk County and agencies in the area have unanimously supported Vitamix Labs move. The Suffolk County IDA agreed to provide Vitamix Laboratories with a $67,091 reduction in property taxes over the course of five years as well as a $7,892 sales tax exemption on the purchase of equipment and materials.
Individuals interested in learning more about Vitamix Laboratories and its Supplement Manufacturing services can visit the company's website for additional information. Readers are welcome to contact Vitamix Laboratories with questions or concerns about its products, and are invited to subscribe to Vitamix Laboratories Facebook and Twitter for frequent updates about the company.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 15, 2019 Cavendish Nutrition-Best Supplement Manufacturers in New York by Cavendish Nutrition
- Apr 11, 2019 Know the Importance of Drinking Water by Molly
- Jan 31, 2019 VITAMIN BUSINESS STARTUP CHECKLIST by Vitamix Laboratories
- Jan 22, 2019 NATURAL PRODUCTS INSIDER HAILS BITTER ORANGE AS A KEY THERMOGENIC INGREDIENT by Vitamix Laboratories
- Jan 22, 2019 Turn Your Product Concept into an Effective Manufacturing Formula! by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 14, 2019 Choose the Best Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 9, 2019 SAVE-A-PET ANIMAL SHELTER FUNDRAISER by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 8, 2019 Best Custom Supplement and Nutraceutical Contract Manufacturers in New York by VITA-gen Labs
- Jan 8, 2019 how to design a vitamin brochure by Vitamix Laboratories
- Dec 31, 2018 5 tips for selling vitamin supplements online by Vitamix Laboratories
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO