Buy Generic Viagra online only after you have been prescribed by a doctor and know about your dosage instructions carefully. Dosage may depend from person to person considering the health conditions of the person and tolerance levels of the body. In general cases, the recommended dosage of Generic Viagra is 100mg. It is meant to be taken approximately an hour before sexual activity. You must not take more than one dosage of generic viagra in one day. It may lead to overdose and cause unwanted and hazardous consequences like priapism which can permanently damage your sexual organ. The dosage can be increased to 100mg in case of patients with a high tolerance level and for those with very low tolerance levels or vulnerable health conditions it can also be decreased to 25mg. For patients who are above the age of 65 or with hepatic impairment or renal impairment it is best to start with a dose of 100mg. Buy Generic Viagra after knowing the correct dosage for you. There is no chance of a missed dose as the medicine has to be taken as needed prior to sexual activity. Do not take two doses in 24 hours.
Storage trend of Generic Viagra
Using a medicine also requires the proper storage conditions. After you buy generic Viagra online keep these storage conditions in mind.
- Keep generic Viagra pills inside a clean box. An airtight container is the best option.
- Dust and moisture can harm the medicine. Thus keep it always in a dry place away from moisture. Avoid places like the bathroom.
- Do not keep the medicine in places of high heat and sunlight. Exposure to heat and sun can damage the effectiveness of the drug. The ideal temperature to store the medicine is 25 to 30 degree Celsius.
- Do not refrigerate the drugs.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 22, 2017 Foods That Should Be Avoided Before Going to Sleep by Guest
- Nov 16, 2017 These 3 Supplements Could Protect You From the Effects of Radiation by Eric Braverman
- Nov 8, 2017 Fall Fitness Ideas From a Personal Trainer Portland by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 Benefits of Adding Meditation To You Personal Training Portland Routine by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 A Personal Trainer's Portland Guide to Foam Rolling by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 Personal Training Portland to Help Knee Pain | Fit-InMotion Personal Training by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 From a Fitness Trainer Portland is Running or Biking Right For You? by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 Running Stairs- A Fitness Trainer Portland Favorite Workout by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 Getting Over Your Back Pain With a Fitness Trainer Portland by Guest
- Nov 8, 2017 Benefits of Adding Yoga to Your Personal Training Portland Routine by Guest
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO