SMART Brain Aging is excited to be at this year’s Community Senior Health and Wellness Expo in the heart of Scottsdale on October 18th.
The FREE expo is held at the Desert Foothills YMCA at 34250 N. 60th Street and will be open from 10am to 2pm. Foothills Caring Corps, Inc. is putting on the event to give aging residents the opportunity to meet and connect with local support groups and educational programs. The non-profit organizationhas been serving the northern part of the Valley since 2000 and is dedicated to promoting independence and enhancing quality of life for older residents throughout the community.
Residents are encouraged to attend the free expo to learn how local programs can give you the skill to live a more independent and fulfilling life, at any age. Local experts on health and wellness will provide information and answers to the top questions that seniors are facing today. Plus, Director of Community Engagement at Hospice of the Valley, Lin Sue Cooney, will be the keynote speaker.
There will also be a number of vendors that will give out information and advice on topics like safety, mindfulness, memory loss and memory care. Interactive mini classes from Silver Sneakers, yoga vendors and more will also give residents the opportunity to learn physical health. While we will be there providing information on the importance of brain health!
Residents will get the chance to experience demonstrations on home safety and injury prevention and recovery from falls. There will also be a fall risk assessment offered, for free!
We hope that you can join us along with other great vendors to learn more about how to live a better life, at any age!
Author : SMART Brain Aging
Address : 5111 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 105 Scottsdale, AZ85258
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 22, 2017 Fit-InMotion Personal Training Portland -Picking the Right Athletic Shoes- by Guest
- Sep 11, 2017 Quad Cities Hand Surgeon Helps Develop Micro-Invasive Carpal Tunnel Treatment by drtyson cobb
- Aug 23, 2017 My Industry Brand - Best Healthcare SEO Company in Canada by My Industry Brand
- Aug 21, 2017 Couple Counseling for Successful marriage by AlphaPsychoTherapyCenter
- Aug 21, 2017 The Link Between MCI & Dementia by SmartBrainAging
- Aug 21, 2017 Dr.Tyson Cobb-Quad Cities Orthopaedic Surgeon Discusses Past, Present, and Future of Hand Surgery by drtyson cobb
- Jul 31, 2017 Why should you hire My Industry Brand to build and manage your Healthcare Website by My Industry Brand
- Jul 27, 2017 Types of Biceps Injuries and Treatment Options by drtyson cobb
- Jun 22, 2017 Diabetic Retinopathy by-DuaneBryantMD by duanebryantmd
- Jun 21, 2017 Multiple Sclerosis by Dutchess
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO