SMART Brain Aging is excited to be at this year’s Community Senior Health and Wellness Expo in the heart of Scottsdale on October 18th.
The FREE expo is held at the Desert Foothills YMCA at 34250 N. 60th Street and will be open from 10am to 2pm. Foothills Caring Corps, Inc. is putting on the event to give aging residents the opportunity to meet and connect with local support groups and educational programs. The non-profit organizationhas been serving the northern part of the Valley since 2000 and is dedicated to promoting independence and enhancing quality of life for older residents throughout the community.
Residents are encouraged to attend the free expo to learn how local programs can give you the skill to live a more independent and fulfilling life, at any age. Local experts on health and wellness will provide information and answers to the top questions that seniors are facing today. Plus, Director of Community Engagement at Hospice of the Valley, Lin Sue Cooney, will be the keynote speaker.
There will also be a number of vendors that will give out information and advice on topics like safety, mindfulness, memory loss and memory care. Interactive mini classes from Silver Sneakers, yoga vendors and more will also give residents the opportunity to learn physical health. While we will be there providing information on the importance of brain health!
Residents will get the chance to experience demonstrations on home safety and injury prevention and recovery from falls. There will also be a fall risk assessment offered, for free!
We hope that you can join us along with other great vendors to learn more about how to live a better life, at any age!
Author : SMART Brain Aging
Address : 5111 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 105 Scottsdale, AZ85258
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 14, 2018 Get Prime Quality Asthma care in a courteous and compassionate environment.. by drsniffles ny
- Feb 13, 2018 Cell Phone Safety By Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Feb 9, 2018 Dr Braverman on Immune System by Eric Braverman
- Feb 6, 2018 Best Treatment Procedures for Maintaining Long Term Physical and Mental Health by threedwellness
- Feb 6, 2018 GABA Deficiency by Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Feb 6, 2018 DRINKING ALCOHOL MAKES NUMBER OF SKIN PROBLEMS by Guest
- Feb 5, 2018 How landscaping companies prevent frozen pipes during cold weather by TenderCareLawnService
- Feb 2, 2018 Preventing Heart Attack and Stroke by Eric Braverman
- Jan 30, 2018 The Benefits of Tea By Eric Braverman MD by Eric Braverman
- Jan 25, 2018 The Trouble With Dieting - Dr. Braverman by Eric Braverman
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO