The marketing team of any organization relies on quantitative and qualitative research to understand the market and plan strategy. Most people who are not engaged directly in qualitative and quantitative research, often take both the terms same. But, those who study this subject and work as research professionals, understand clearly what is the difference between qualitative and quantitative research.
Both the researches have a huge significance in understanding consumer behavior, product demand in the market and how to plan a strategy to successfully launch a product in the market.
If you have got the assignment to write on the same topic, then this article will certainly help you a lot. However, if you need a professionally written assignment that can provide you good grades, then it is better you take Qualitative research assignment writing help from BookMyEssay team. We offer excellent academic content writing support to students and have helped many in improving their grades.
Difference Between Quantitative And Qualitative Research
The qualitative research is basically the primary Research and it is also known by the same name. This research is used to develop an understanding as why any particular thing is happening in the market, the reason why an opinion is built related to any product and also give an insight of motivation. In addition to providing the knowledge of problem, the research method also helps in developing an idea for effective quantitative research. This research is also practiced in marketing department of various organizations to disclose opinion and thoughts and figure out the problem in deep. In qualitative research, data are collected using various method using some structured and unstructured techniques. Methods that are popularly used for qualitative research includes group discussion, people to people interview, observation and participation. In qualitative research, the sample size remains small and the respondents of the survey are selected in a particular number.
This is the research which is used to identify and resolve any problem by generating data that can be converted into a usable statistics. Quantitative research is used for qualifying opinions, qualities, behavior and various other variables. In this research, the sample size remains big. For uncovering any pattern or measuring any data, quantitative research is used and the outcome of this research is used to create a solid fact based plan. Various method to collect data for quantitative research includes mobile survey, face to face interviews, online surveys, online poles as well as systematic observation.
This is the basic difference between qualitative and quantitative research. If you need research writing help on the same topic from professionals, then you can contact the team of our for help anytime. BookMyEssay has dedicated team of writers who are proficient and experienced in writing assignments on similar topics.
Information Provided by BookMyEssay! Read more here: https://www.bookmyessay.com/qualitative-research-assignment/
#QualitativeResearchAssignmentHelp #ResearchPaperWriting #HelpforAssignment
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 5, 2019 Global and Southeast Asia Spray Polyurethane Foams (SPF) Industry by Pariniti Sharma
- Aug 27, 2019 Additional information related to Nurse Program with their Respective Tenure by Oliver Mark
- Aug 23, 2019 Global 3-methyl-4-fluorophenol(CAS 452-70-0) Market Report 2019 - History, Present and future by Pariniti Sharma
- Jun 26, 2019 How to Get the Best Statistics Dissertation Writing Help Service? by William John
- Apr 24, 2019 Score Good Marks in Project Management Subject with Help and Guidance of BookMyEssay Team by William John
- Apr 18, 2019 How to Get the Best Statistics Dissertation Writing Help Service? by William John
- Apr 1, 2019 Check Out the Information About All 23 Successful Male Boards Companies by Richard Lawrence
- Mar 27, 2019 7 Challenges Faced by Abroad Science Student by William John
- Mar 22, 2019 Academic Assignments – A Necessity in Education System by Oliver Mark
- Mar 8, 2019 Follow These Smart Tips for Drafting Amazing Lab Report by Richard Lawrence
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO