Luminosity Gaming have announced a brand new partnership with technology company BIG Digital, with both parties aiming to create unique gaming experiences for players.
The highly respected North America esports organization linked up with the technology company to launch the first of many gaming activation sessions at the Bud Light Dreams Festival, which ran between June 29 to June 30.
Following the festival, Steve Maida, founder and president of Luminosity Gaming, revealed the organization's ambition to bring an esports experience not only to more gamers, but also to branch out to a wider audience in the future.
"We believe there is a massive intersection of fans between the worlds of gaming and music. Our launch and presence at Dreams validated that belief," Maida said.
He added: "We received an overwhelmingly positive response throughout the weekend and can't wait to replicate this success at other events in the future."
Founded in February 2015, Luminosity Gaming have achieved remarkable success in the esports industry so far and BIG Digital is just one of many big businesses they are now affiliated to - with the likes of Scuf Gaming, Twitch, and Universal Music Canada all current sponsors.
This partnership is just the latest step taken by the esports organization to bridge the gap between esports and the mainstream, after signing Formula, Kiwiz, Nicks, and Randumbs creators in June.
BIG Digital co-founder Michael Girgis echoed those same aspirations, too, and even gave esports fans and festival goers an idea of what to expect from this partnership moving forward.
"The intent is to provide the esports experience to a wider range of audience groups," Girgis said.
"The combination of gaming containers and digital technology, including a giant LED billboard and pop-up digital screens, featured Luminosity content that showcased team and player segments as well as a curated social conversation to festival attendees."
Attendees of Dreams, as well as events taking place later in the calendar year and beyond, will include Wi-Fi network enabled mobile contesting, pitting players against one another in an interactive setting.
Both businesses will be working closely together to ensure these experiences are increasingly interactive, with a view to potentially expand their audience to perhaps people that weren't interested in esports and gaming before.
BIG Digital Corp. 116 Geary Avenue, #202a Toronto, ON M6H 4H1
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 14, 2019 What the WI-FI Hotspot Market Is Offering to Stakeholders by Big Internet
- Aug 8, 2019 SEO Services for dentists and Dental Practices by Buzzy Branding
- Aug 2, 2019 Everything You Need To Know About Native Application Development by Oliver Mark
- Jul 26, 2019 Best Ways to Be on Internet While On the Move by Big Internet
- Jul 23, 2019 Automated Password Reset With QuickBooks Password Removal by QuickBooksPasswordRemoval
- Jun 18, 2019 Why you need portable internet service for your festival? by Big Internet
- May 21, 2019 How to Secure Home,Office Wi-Fi from Hackers by Big Internet
- Apr 17, 2019 Why Website Is Important For Your Business? by Buzzy Branding
- Apr 1, 2019 Should I Consult with The Web Developer Before Automating My Website? by George Young
- Mar 28, 2019 Buzzy Branding -The Leading Digital Marketing Agency by Buzzy Branding
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO