High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are manufactured through the extrusion technique across the world. They are manufactured electrical tubes made from graded raw materials such as PE 63, PE 80, and PE 100. These materials are used as ideal substitutions for CI pipes and GI pipes and are one of the premier mediums of conveyance and transportation. HDPE pipes are used in several industries such as gas manufacturing, chemicals, water transportation, telecommunication, and agriculture.
Read Report Overview @
Many industries are replacing systems pipes with HDPE pipes owing to the latter’s numerous benefits over CI and GI pipes. HDPE pipes are exceptionally easy to carry. This saves upon transportation costs and also lowers the handling costs. Furthermore, HDPE pipes do not rust, rot, or corrode. They are one of the most chemically inert of all plastics. Thus, they offer excellent resistance to chemicals and corrosion.
Global High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes Market: Key Segments
Based on application, the High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes market can be segmented into chemical/processing, water supply, gas distribution, telecom ducts, drainage & sewerage, and others. HDPE pipes are primarily used to supply drinking water. The non-corrosive nature of these pipes make them suitable for sewerage and sewage disposal. The global High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes market has been expanding due to the rise in demand for these pipes in water irrigation systems in the agriculture industry and increase in urbanization owing to the growth in demand for infrastructure improvements and water supply across the globe.
In terms of geography, the High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific accounts for the major share of the global High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes market. It is also projected to be a rapidly growing segment during the forecast period. The High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand significantly owing to the rise in agricultural and industrial activities in the region. Furthermore, demand for pipeline infrastructure is increasing in oil & gas exploration and production activities. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for HDPE pipes in Asia Pacific. Europe is projected to follow Asia Pacific. Increase in demand for HDPE pipes, specifically in Spain, Germany, and Italy, is projected to augment the market. Furthermore, rapid growth in demand for HDPE pipes in various countries in Eastern Europe is likely to fuel the High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes market in the region. Demand for HDPE pipes is likely to rise steadily in North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Prominent players engaged in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes Market are Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., Blue Diamond Industries, LLC, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Dynaflex Pipe Technologies Ltd., Kanaflex Corporation Co., Ltd., Reliance Industries Limited, and United Poly Systems LLC.
Most Recent Articles
- May 23, 2019 Industrial Filtration Market to Witness Widespread Expansion by 2026 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Mechanical Tubing Market to Perceive Substantial Growth by the End 2026 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Cocamine Dioxide Market Opportunity Assessment and Forecast up to 2025 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Calcium Peroxide Market to Garner Brimming Revenues by 2026 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Green and Bio Polyols Market Projected to Gain Significant Value by 2026 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Polycrystalline Silicon Market to Flourish with an Impressive CAGR by 2024 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Missile Composites Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2026 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Global Structural Adhesives Market to Reach US$ 16,962.1 Mn by 2026 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Ammonium Phosphate Market to Observe Strong Development by 2025 by Priyanka Thakare
- May 23, 2019 Powder Injection Molding (PIM) Market To Record Sturdy Growth by 2024 by Priyanka Thakare
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO