CAPE CORAL, FL – He may already be HUGE, but Billy Fuccillo will be getting bigger in 2013.
Fuccillo, of course, is the owner of Fuccillo Kia of Cape Coral, and his TV commercials, giveaways and promotions have made him a household name since the dealership opened in December 2010.
His Cape location has become the top Kia dealership in the nation and the top seller in his own network of 23 dealerships, mostly in New York. His biggest promotion this past year, HUGEfest 2012, included a full-on rock concert, plus $300,000 in cash and car giveaways.
“This dealership has been unbelievable,” he said. “It’s been a great year, and you ain’t seen nothing yet.”
Billy Fuccillo said the dealership could sell as many as 7,000 new Kia models this year.
“We could sell more if we could get more from the factory, but the supply has been tight,” he said.
“I think he is a game-changer,” said Mike Quaintance, president of the Chamber of Commerce of Cape Coral. “His dealership draws people to Cape Coral, and there aren’t many businesses that draw people across the river. It is so regional in its reach.”
He will do even more next year to draw people across the river. In October, he purchased about 10.2 acres just east of his dealership on Pine Island Road for $2.2 million and expects to build a large auto service facility and additional lot space starting in the first quarter.
This month, he expects to close on 77 acres on U.S. 41 in Charlotte County, just south of the Sarasota County line. He said he decided that a 7.4-acre parcel he purchased off Euclid Street in July wasn’t enough space for what he plans. He said he plans to open a Kia dealership on up to 25 acres and develop the rest, possibly building a hotel.
Fuccillo hasn’t been saturating local advertising in recent weeks up to the standards set earlier this year, but he said that will change soon.
“We are going to be everywhere in January,” he said. “We’ve got a lot of things planned. I can’t say too much because I have to keep it close to the vest.”
But Southwest Florida may one day see even more of Fuccillo. His son, Billy Fuccillo Jr., 23, opened Fuccillo Nissan in Liverpool, N.Y., this year, and his father said he would like for his only child to take over the northern dealerships someday.
“I want to play golf, and I like Florida”, he said. “I want him to be able to run things in New York, and I will just stay here.”
Most Recent Articles
- May 23, 2018 Billy Fuccillo "It's HUGE" Story by Billy Fuccillo
- May 23, 2018 Do Your Lawn Maintenance Services Include Grub Control? by TenderCareLawnService
- Mar 22, 2018 Fuccillo Automotive Group donates over $3,000 to Wiley School by Billy Fuccillo
- Feb 5, 2018 Fuccillo Gives Away New Cars, Monthly Bill Payment, Cash by Billy Fuccillo
- Jan 29, 2018 Fuccillo Automotive Group Gives Away More Than $140,000, Trips, Shopping Spree by Billy Fuccillo
- Jan 15, 2018 Billy Fuccillo names McKinzie Roth new TV commercial sidekick by Billy Fuccillo
- Dec 6, 2017 Billy Fuccillo is Looking for Next “Caroline” by Billy Fuccillo
- Nov 13, 2017 Billy Fuccillo launches search for 'next Caroline' Kia commercial celebrity by Billy Fuccillo
- Nov 3, 2017 With or Without a Poor Credit Score by milana derik
- Nov 2, 2017 Are there any reasons for not being approved by milana derik
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO