Anderson Materials is prepared to deploy our array of analytical techniques and experiences to provide top-tier analysis and consulting services.
Our expert team of Ph.D. materials scientists and chemists offers consulting services, enhancing your material and/or process to meet requirements and provide advantages over competitors. Our team is able to apply decades of experience, cross-industry knowledge, and diverse areas of expertise to serve as a costeffective partner to enhance and/or augment current R&D capabilities or capacity. In most cases, we find it wise to offer consulting services in conjunction with laboratory analytical services, since materials can be very complex and often come with surprises. Experience is a great advantage, but with thousands of materials, processed in thousands of ways, and used in thousands of applications and environments, hard materials characterization data is always a serious advantage in solving materials problems. We also provide support services for the many consultants in need of laboratory services.
To discuss your consulting and materials development needs please contact us at (410) 740-8562 or email us at email@example.com
Our expert staff of Ph.D. scientists has extensive experience in materials science and chemistry, both with practical materials problem-solving and publications. We have earned solid reputations and received recognition for this expertise from national and international scientific organizations. We are available to provide expert witness services for legal matters involving materials failure or degradation, intellectual property theft, misrepresentation, failure to meet contract specifications, materials identifications and characteristics, or quality and safety
issues. Please note that to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our testimony, we must independently analyze the relevant materials in most cases.
The sand shown in the microscopic image is coated in order to produce grout of varying colors. XPS analysis of the coating composition and its degree of coverage was part of an intellectual property theft investigation. The results helped our client win the largest award of damages (about $55 million) in an intellectual theft case awarded to that time in the state of Connecticut.
To discuss your expert witness needs please contact us at (410) 7408562 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Anderson Materials Evaluation
Anderson Materials Evaluation, Inc.
9051 Red Branch Road, Suite C, Columbia, MD 21045
Ph: (410) 740-8562
Toll Free: (866) 350-8882
Fax: (410) 740-8201
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 12, 2018 Fuccillo Kia of Cape Coral ‘HUGER’ Than Ever by Billy Fuccillo
- Feb 5, 2018 Fuccillo Gives Away New Cars, Monthly Bill Payment, Cash by Billy Fuccillo
- Jan 29, 2018 Fuccillo Automotive Group Gives Away More Than $140,000, Trips, Shopping Spree by Billy Fuccillo
- Jan 15, 2018 Billy Fuccillo names McKinzie Roth new TV commercial sidekick by Billy Fuccillo
- Dec 6, 2017 Billy Fuccillo is Looking for Next “Caroline” by Billy Fuccillo
- Nov 13, 2017 Billy Fuccillo launches search for 'next Caroline' Kia commercial celebrity by Billy Fuccillo
- Nov 3, 2017 With or Without a Poor Credit Score by milana derik
- Nov 2, 2017 Are there any reasons for not being approved by milana derik
- Nov 1, 2017 When you are need the money by milana derik
- Oct 31, 2017 They are a fast resource of money by milana derik
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO