Billy Fuccillo, president of Fuccillo Automotive Group, addressed a record audience of 1,300 people at the 23rd Annual Newton Plaza & Marini Homes Siro’s Cup and made a surprise donation of $50,000 to the Center for Disability Services Foundation. Shown here, Fuccillo and George R. Hearst III, chairperson of the Center for Disability Services Foundation Board of Directors, are shown during the presentation.
Siro’s Cup is held as a benefit for the center on the eve of the opening day at the Saratoga Race Course. The center is a resource for people of all ages who have disabilities or health-related conditions. In many cases, the center’s innovative programs and vital services are not available elsewhere.
“The center has been doing HUGE things for families in the Capital Region for the past 74 years,” said Fuccillo. “We’re excited to continue our support of the place ‘where people get better at life’ and those who benefit greatly from the center.”
This year’s Siro’s Cup honored trainer Kiaran McLaughlin who is known as one of the top trainers in the sport. Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, McLaughlin is sympathetic toward the Center for Disability Services Foundation and appreciates “all they do for all the people who need their help and for a better life.”
All proceeds from Siro’s Cup were donated to the Center for Disability Services Foundation.
About Fuccillo Automotive Group: Fuccillo Automotive Group is the largest automobile dealership in New York State. Owned by Billy Fuccillo, the Fuccillo Automotive Groupcomprises 26 dealerships and 33 franchises with locations across New York State and Florida. For more information, visit www.fuccillo.com
About the Center for Disability Services Foundation: The Center for Disability Services has been the place to turn to for innovative services and expert care for individuals with disabilities and chronic medical conditions in the Capital Region. They provide services to more than 15,000 individuals — newborns to seniors — and their families at 85 locations throughout nine counties in Upstate New York. As a vital community resource, they reach out to individuals, families and caregivers from all over upstate New York — and 26 additional states — offering care that, in many cases, can be found nowhere else. They are committed to the well-being of the people they serve, while providing opportunities that lead to independent lifestyles.
Reference link :
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 21, 2018 Heavy Vehicles Repair Service Is No More a Headache by LimoBusTruckFleet
- Jan 22, 2018 Fuccillo Kia hires new pitch woman by Billy Fuccillo
- Nov 13, 2017 Fuccillo seeking ‘Caroline’ replacement: Is it gonna be you, SWFL? by Billy Fuccillo
- Oct 31, 2017 A Day in the Life of Billy Fuccillo by Billy Fuccillo
- Sep 27, 2017 Why Preventive Maintenance Is Necessary For Limo Fleet by LimoBusTruckFleet
- Sep 27, 2017 Best Quality Auto Repair service for Limo Bus by LimoBusTruckFleet
- May 24, 2017 Tips for Fleet vehicle maintenance by LimoBusTruckFleet
- May 16, 2017 Billy Fuccillo and His Charity Work by Billy Fuccillo
- Apr 28, 2017 Learn about Billy Fuccillo's business success. by Billy Fuccillo
- Apr 10, 2017 Tips for your limo truck repair and maintenance by LimoBusTruckFleet
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO