Billy Fuccillo is a renowned United States car salesman, who runs car dealerships based in New York and in Florida. All you know him, saying his trademark "it's huge!" in local media. When talking about charity, Billy Fuccillo is always among the big names that first come to people's mind in the Florida. He has a net worth of $100 million. Billy Fuccillo earned his net worth as the owner of Fuccillo Automotive Group which is the largest automobile dealership in the state of New York.
Let's talk about his charity work:
Billy has "Huge" heart for needy people. In 2015 Billy Fuccillo has announced that his dealership has donated $100,000 to the Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. Harry Chapin Food Bank provides food to more than 30,000 people through a network of 150 partner agencies every month. Last fiscal year, the food bank distributed 18.4 million pounds of food and other grocery items.
In August 2015, Billy Fuccillo has given 'huge' donation to war veteran Gordon Page. Gordon Page is an 85-year old Korean War Veteran. Fuccillo wrote a check to Gordon Page for $30,000. Out of that the $25,000 came from his own pocket and the remaining $5,000 was the contribution of his employees.
In November 2015, Billy Fuccillo Automotive Group presented a check for $21,600 to the Buffalo City Mission to combat domestic violence in the community. The money went to a local domestic violence relief organization in each dealership's market. Under Billy's initiative, the company had raised $218,000 in support of domestic violence awareness.
Aubrey Calhoun, associate executive director of the Buffalo City Mission thanked Billy Fuccillo for the donation and for choosing the Buffalo City Mission of Western New York as their charity of choice.
In July 2016, Billy Fuccillo donated $50K to the Center for Disability Services Foundation. This center has been doing huge things for families in the capital region. For 75 years, the Center for Disability Services, known as the place where people get better at life, the center has been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities.
As per Billy Fuccillo philosophy, before you put your head on the pillow at night, it’s always good to make sure you do something right for peoples for the day.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 28, 2018 Renovate, Reinstate, and Repair Your Vehicles!! by LimoBusTruckFleet
- Feb 21, 2018 Heavy Vehicles Repair Service Is No More a Headache by LimoBusTruckFleet
- Jan 22, 2018 Fuccillo Kia hires new pitch woman by Billy Fuccillo
- Nov 13, 2017 Fuccillo seeking ‘Caroline’ replacement: Is it gonna be you, SWFL? by Billy Fuccillo
- Oct 31, 2017 A Day in the Life of Billy Fuccillo by Billy Fuccillo
- Sep 27, 2017 Why Preventive Maintenance Is Necessary For Limo Fleet by LimoBusTruckFleet
- Sep 27, 2017 Best Quality Auto Repair service for Limo Bus by LimoBusTruckFleet
- May 24, 2017 Tips for Fleet vehicle maintenance by LimoBusTruckFleet
- Apr 28, 2017 Learn about Billy Fuccillo's business success. by Billy Fuccillo
- Apr 10, 2017 Tips for your limo truck repair and maintenance by LimoBusTruckFleet
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO