Grow and develop as an author. Publish your articles on A to Z Articles.com Earn money from advertising. Improve your standing and gain recognition. Use articles to promote yourself, a website, product or blog. Submit articles for free or become a Gold Publisher and see your articles featured throughout the site.
Do you find the writing assignments for Economics subject difficult and you are looking for... Continue reading →
The current competitive environment is only the cause to add presentation at preference.... Continue reading →
According to the leading Allergist NYC, An allergy begins within the system. Our system protects... Continue reading →
One of the very special... Continue reading →
Health care is the foremost priority of every family. Large number of people undergoes for... Continue reading →
Today In History
Can't think what you want to write about? Got a case of writer's block? Maybe some of the facts below would make intersting topics!
Here are some interesting facts ih history happened on 22 June.
- Henry Hudson set adrift in Hudson Bay during mutiny
- Royal Greenwich Observatory established in England by Charles II
- slavery outlawed in England
- 1st Continental currency authorized
- British board USS Chesapeake - a provocation leading to War of 1812
- Zebulon Pike reaches his peak
- 2nd abdication of Napoleon (after Waterloo)
- Doughnut invented
- Stephen C Massett opens at courthouse as 1st professional entertainer using (allegedly) only piano in Cal
- Fire destroys part of SF
- Arkansas reenters US
- Dept of Justice cabinet-level federal agency founded
- Louisville Colonels set major-league baseball record with 26th consecutive loss
- 1st airship passengers - Zeppelin Deutscheland
- King George V of England crowned
- Lou Gehrig hits 3 HRs in a game - Ruth hits 3 in double header
- Joe Lewis wins world heavyweight title from James Braddock by KO
- Joe Lewis knocks out Max Schmeling in 1st round
- France falls to Nazi Germany
- Germany declares war on Russia during WW II
- FDR signs "GI Bill of Rights" (Servicemen's Readjustment Act)
- Congress passes revised organic act for Virgin Islands
- KC stops using streetcars in it's transit system
- Pres Nixon signs 26th Amendment (voting age 18)
- Skylab 2's astronauts land
- Walt Disney's "The Rescuers" is released
- Former AG John Mitchell starts 19 months in AL prison
- Pluto's moon Charon discovered by James Christy
- Pro Football Researchers Association founded at Canton - O
- Julius Sommer dies of heart failure buried in Dayton Oh
- Mark David Chapman pleads guilty to killing Beatle John Lennon
- Manhattan institutes bus-only lanes
- Prince Chuck & Lady Di take Prince William home from hospital
- 1st time a satellite is retrieved from orbit by Space Shuttle
- Actor/Dancer Fred Astaire dies
- Tom Seaver retires after 3rd try with NY Mets
Colposcopy is a procedure that allows a physician to examine a woman's cervix and vagina using a special microscope called a colposcope. It is...
Personal fitness is one of the growing concerns of present times. Fitness is not only about reaching your optimum body weight, but it's about...
The other day my car started making a clunking noise, it had been on the drive for about a year. After further investigation I discovered the coil...
Another recipe thanks to the Good Cooking Club.com See the bootom of the recipe for the link to the site. Sometimes it is nice to cook your own...
Boost Your SEO